Difference between your Workplace account and your Facebook account
- You don't need a personal Facebook account to sign up for Workplace.
- Workplace and Facebook accounts are separate, with separate profiles and login credentials for each account.
- Workplace is for connecting and collaborating with your coworkers. Facebook is for connecting with your friends and family.
- Your employer will not be able to access your personal Facebook account.
- What you share on Facebook will only be seen by people you have allowed, based on your Facebook privacy settings.